Table of Contents
The Axosoft Interface
Sprints & Releases
Field Templates & Custom Fields
Users & Security Roles
Workflow & Automation
Customers & Contacts
Integrations & Addons
List View and Card View
The Axosoft interface is extremely flexible and customizable in order to display all the information that you want. The default view is the List View which allows you to see all the information in a spreadsheet-like display. Card View is where you can view the same items as blocks that you can drag and drop to rearrange and move along the workflow.
Switching Between List and Card View
To switch between views, just click the desired option from the upper left.
- List View button
- Card View button
List View Features
- Rearrange columns by dragging and dropping column headers
- Resize columns by dragging column header edges
- Sort columns by clicking on column headers (or use multiple sort conditions using right click)
- Enable grouping by right-clicking a column header and select Group By to group items into different categories
- In-line editing: Right-click any cell in the list view to edit the selected field
- Add or remove columns from List View in the gear menu in the upper right, as shown below
Card View Features
- Sort and group cards using the gear menu in the upper right, as shown below
- In-line editing: right-click a field on a card to edit it
- View parents and subitems by clicking on their tabs
- Add work logs by clicking on the Duration bar at the bottom of the card
- Customize fields visible on cards using the gear menu in the upper right
- View work-in-process (WIP) limits
Workflow Step Columns
In the Card View, you can also display columns for each workflow step to organize items, and to easily drag and drop between workflow steps. This is commonly used by Kanban teams to show items' progress.
This will override the option for dragging one item to another to create a subitem. If you want to instead make an item a subitem while in this view, please select the parent item and use the Subitems pane in the Details Panel.
If WIP limits are enabled, their status will be shown next to each applicable workflow step.
Edit Workflow Steps in Card View
A convenient way to edit workflow step properties when using the Card View is to right-click on the workflow step column header and select Edit Workflow Step.