Need to add users or renew Maintenance on your existing Axosoft Installed account? Click here!
With Axosoft Installed, you run Axosoft on your own hardware behind your firewall. Use your own security and backup protocols, and roll out software updates on your own schedule. It's a lifetime license you pay once, with optional yearly maintenance that includes product updates, support, and training.
If you'd like, start a free trial of Axosoft Installed to evaluate how it will work in your environment. If you're looking to simply evaluate Axosoft, sign up for a 14-day free hosted trial, or request a live demo with one of our product experts.
Axosoft Installed Professional is a great installed solution for medium-sized teams looking to manage their projects.
- Five Customer Portal accounts (see options)
- Up to 50 unique workflows per item type
- Up to 50 unique field templates per item type
- Up to 10 help desk email accounts
- Optional maintenance packages available
Axosoft Installed Enterprise has no limitations, and includes our Axosoft Premier Maintenance package for one year.
- Unlimited Customer Portal accounts
- Unlimited unique workflows per item type
- Unlimited unique field templates per item type
- Unlimited help desk email accounts
- Axosoft Premier Maintenance for 1 Year
It's important to keep your license of Axosoft Installed maintained and up-to-date. We're always cranking out awesome new features and updates for Axosoft, and our awesome support team will be there if you need them.
Purchasing an Axosoft Installed license without a maintenance package means only 30 days of support and product updates.
Keep your license of Axosoft Installed up to date every year with Standard Maintenance.
- One year of product upgrades
- One year of product email-based support
Axosoft Premier Maintenance
Axosoft Premier Maintenance includes a full year of training, priority support, and implementation.
- One year of product upgrades
Axosoft Premier benefits:
- One year of priority product support, over the phone or email
- Custom team member training
- Custom 2-hour implementation session
- 1-1 optimization session every 6 months
Customer Portal Accounts
Customer Portal allows customers and other stakeholders to create accounts to view public backlogs and items, and submit their own items as well. With Axosoft Installed Enterprise, you already have unlimited Customer Portal accounts!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between Standard and Axosoft Premier Maintenance?
- All the awesome benefits of Axosoft Premier! Click here to learn more.
- Can I add user licenses as needed?
- You can add additional users anytime you’d like by visiting store.axosoft.com and logging into your account.
- Do you offer non-profit and/or academic discounts?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
- How do I get a quote?
- Visit store.axosoft.com to build a personalized quote. You can also contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.653.0024, extension 1.
- Do you allow for named licensing or floating?
- We allow for named licensing only. Reallocation of your user licenses is simple. View our Managing Users documentation page to learn more.
- Do we work with resellers?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.