Get started with Axosoft
Choose a plan that fits your software development budget.
for mid-size teams – most popular!
Subscribe to Axosoft without any restrictions! Unlimited users and features all in our hosted environment, and it includes Axosoft Premier.
start a 14-day free trial
*Minimum 5 users. Get 2 months free every year when you choose to be billed yearly.
The best, hosted issue tracking choice for solo developers and new software teams*.
free Axosoft Starter plan
*With limitations. Compare pricing plans below to learn more.
for your own environment
Axosoft Complete installed on your premises. Includes one year of product updates and Axosoft Premier.
for Axosoft Installed
*Minimum 5 users. Purchase yearly renewals to extend product updates and Axosoft Premier, at 20% off of current license cost. Loyalty discounting available.
Enterprise? Our product experts want to work with you to customize a hosted or installed enterprise-class solution that meets your organization's needs. Call or email us to learn more!
compare plans – see pricing faqs
|Feature Overview||Feature Overview|
|User & Team Management|
|Active Users||Up to 10||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|User Security Roles Configure permissions for each type of user—developer, product owner, tester, and more.||Up to 7||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Building Your Backlog|
|Track and manage issues Issue tracking is the most fundamental aspect of software project management.|
|Track and manage user stories, incidents, and a custom item type Add your roadmap features, support tickets, and another additional item type (like test cases or requirements).|
|Create unlimited projects and releases Organize your items into a hierarchy of projects, subprojects, themes and epics. Create products, versions, releases, sprints, and more.|
|Stack ranking and release capacity planning Advanced planning features: stack ranking helps prioritize items for releases, and release capacity ensures you're not adding too much work.|
|Adapting to Your Process|
|Custom process workflows Design a custom workflow to fit your team's development. Axosoft Complete also includes three default workflows for Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall.||1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Custom fields Axosoft comes with a variety of common fields, such as Name, Description, Comments, and more, but you can also create your own fields and dropdown lists.||1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Custom field templates Customize what fields are visible for any item type when creating or updating items.||Up to 4||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Analyzing and Sharing Progress|
|Track work estimates Have your users estimate time required and log work spent (in several ways).|
|Measure velocity and generate burndown charts Axosoft will help you analyze how well your team is doing and if you'll ship on time.|
|Dashboards Share what matters most with team members and outside stakeholders by customizing dashboards with various data gadgets.||1 per user||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Daily Scrum mode Help keep your entire team in the loop daily with this valuable big-screen presentation tool for your standup meetings.|
|Help Desk and Wiki Features|
|Turn inbound emails into items Emails sent to an address you specify can immediately turn into items. Your support team can reply back from within Axosoft.|
|Customer Portal A self-service portal for your customers, outside testers, and other stakeholders. Choose to make your backlogs, bugs and wiki pages public. You can also collect feature requests and bug reports from your customers.|
|Create wiki pages for your projects Collaborate on wiki pages aligned with your project structure. Great for best practices, knowledge bases, and more.|
|Hosted on our reliable, secure infrastructure Dive right into Axosoft without worrying about maintenance, ensuring you always have the latest updates and bug fixes. Learn more|
|Installed in your environment Use your own security and backup protocols, and roll out software updates on your own schedule.|
|Includes Axosoft Premier Priority support status, and training and optimizations tailored to your team.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my team doesn't need all of the functionality of Axosoft Complete, such as help desk or wiki features?
- We do provide flexible à la carte options to fit your needs. Contact us to see what we can do for you.
- Do I get a discount for an annual subscription, as opposed to monthly?
- Yes! If you pre-purchase for the year, you will receive 2 months free.
- What are my payment options?
- The default option is credit card, but for orders over $3,000.00 we can do purchase orders.
- Do you offer non-profit and/or academic discounts?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
- How do I get a quote?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.653.0024, extension 1.
- Do we work with resellers?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Can I add and remove user licenses as needed?
- Yes. For hosted plans, add or remove users in the Account Administration screen in your Axosoft Tools menu. Axosoft Installed users can modify their license by logging into their account on store.axosoft.com.
- Do you allow for named licensing or floating?
- We allow for named licensing only. Reallocation of your user licenses (activating and deactivating users) is simple. View our Managing Users documentation page to learn more.
- What are the installation requirements for Axosoft Installed?
- Axosoft Installed requires Microsoft SQL Express 2005+ and the .NET Framework 4.5. For complete details, click here.
- What is the best way to setup Axosoft Installed?
- Axosoft Premier (included with Axosoft Installed) has a 2-hour implementation session, perfect for helping you set up. Find out more about Axosoft's implementation sessions on our Professional Services page.
- What are the ongoing costs for Axosoft Installed? How do I renew my benefits?
- To extend product updates, support, and Axosoft Premier beyond 1 year, renewals are available. Renewal costs are equal to 20% off of your license configuration cost. You can renew by logging into your account on store.axosoft.com.
- Do you have any loyalty programs available?
- As long as you keep renewing your Axosoft Installed license, your renewal costs drop year over year. Letting a renewal period expire without renewing again will result in a reset of the loyalty discount. The table below shows the discounts:
|1st Renewal (Year 2)||20% off of the current license configuration cost|
|2nd Renewal (Year 3)||35% off of the current license configuration cost|
|3rd Renewal (Year 4)||40% off of the current license configuration cost|
|4th Renewal (Year 5)||65% off of the current license configuration cost|
|Further Renewals (Years 6+)||75% off of the current license configuration cost|