Let our product experts assist you with your Axosoft setup.
Our team can help make your Axosoft experience even better with professional service options. For pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.653.0024 to learn more and get started today.
Application data migrations are risky and could potentially disrupt daily activities. Axosoft offers professional services to alleviate that burden and guarantee a successful transition into Axosoft. Our experts will work with your team to create a comprehensive plan and execute it based upon exact requirements.
We can help you transition your data with custom-built applications so migrating from systems such as JIRA, Rally or VersionOne is easy.
Using Axosoft’s API will help you automate the data exchange between applications and reduce the overhead of managing such complex systems. To integrate Axosoft into the rest of your applications or third-party solutions, our professionals will build components that support full integration and maximize Axosoft’s power and agility.
Reporting is an essential part of any business. It provides a powerful mechanism to understand your business, analyze your team’s performance, and make informed decisions. Axosoft’s Reporting Engine allows users to create and manage these insightful reports, though it requires some technical background of Axosoft’s database.
Fortunately, our team of professionals can help you facilitate the tool with:
- Designing new reports
- Managing and customizing existing reports
- Training on the Reporting Engine
For thorough assistance, we offer Professional Implementation. These sessions are delivered via a scheduled remote meeting between your Axosoft administrator(s) and one of our product experts. We can help you with any of the following:
- Full installation walkthrough
- Adding & configuring users
- Configuring security templates
- Configuring process & workflow
- Configuring SCM integration
- Creating custom fields
- Creating project hierarchies
- Training the trainer
2-hour implementation sessions are included with Axosoft Premier. 4-hour implementation sessions are available for purchase upon request.
We offer online and on-site training sessions customized to fit your team needs. These sessions include both end-user and administrative topics.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I already use a project management tool. Can I migrate my data into Axosoft?
Yes. There are a couple options available:
- Self-service: export your data into a CSV file and add it to our Axosoft Import Wizard, which walks you through bringing in each of your item types one by one (user stories, defects, incidents, and so on).
- For complex migrations, including jobs like attachments and full record transposition, we recommend contacting our Professional Services Team at email@example.com.
- Can I integrate my third-party application (CRM, ERP, financial, etc.) with Axosoft?
- Yes, Axosoft already successfully integrates with multiple third-party applications using our RESTful APIs. Please contact us to make sure your application has the ability to communicate with Axosoft.
- Do I get to keep the source code from a Professional Services engagement?
- Both Axosoft and the client share rights to the source code, which will be delivered upon completion of the engagement.